It can be very challenging if this is your first time sending a positive breakup message to your partner.
The good news is that you have access to the Internet, and you can use it to get inspiration for your own message.
This article will provide some positive breakup messages to help you get started.
These messages will make your breakup smooth and give your ex-lover hope.
Read Also: How to Reconnect After a Relationship Break
Positive Breakup Messages
1. I’ve been thinking about our relationship, and I don’t think it will work out between us anymore.
I hope we can remain friends because I care about you so much and want our friendship to continue, but I know this relationship needs to end before we both get hurt even more than we already have been in the past few months.
Please understand that this was not an easy decision for me, but it needed to be done to move on with our lives and find someone who makes us happy, as we both deserve in life!
Take care; hopefully, we will run into each other sometime soon.
2. Dear boyfriend, I am writing you this text to tell you that I have decided to end our relationship.
This is not an easy decision, but I know it’s right. You are a great guy, and I wish you all the best in life. I hope we can remain friends and remain there for each other.
I hope that you understand that this is something I need to do for myself. Wishing you all the best in finding someone who will appreciate your kindness and care for you as much as I did.
3. I’m breaking up with you. I have found someone else and want to move on with my life.
I’m sorry if I hurt you in any way, but I think it is best if we both go our separate ways. I hope you find happiness in your life, and I wish you all the best for the future.
4. Dear [boyfriend’s name], I want to thank you for our time together. Although it was short, I hope it was memorable. The memories we shared will always be with me.
I’ve thought about this long and concluded that we are not meant to be together. I’m sorry if this hurts you, and I know you’ll find someone better suited for you. I wish you all the best, [boyfriend’s name].
Easy Breakup Messages That are Positive
5. You’re an amazing person, and I’m so glad we had the chance to get to know one another.
6. You’re a great person, but it wasn’t meant to be.
7. I hope that you find someone who is good for you and treats you right.
8. It’s not you. It’s me. Not that I think you are bad, but sometimes life takes us in different directions, and we must go our separate ways.
9. It was nice knowing you! And it was good spending time with you too!
10. I am sorry if I hurt you. I just want to say that we need to break up because we are not working out. We are not on the same page.
I have tried to talk about it, but it doesn’t seem to work. I am sorry for hurting you, and I hope we can remain friends.
11. You’re an amazing person, and I wish you all the best for your future.
12. Breakups are painful, but they make us stronger people in the end.
13. I hope we can still be friends after this because you are important to me, and I don’t want to lose you.
14. This doesn’t mean we can’t be friends anymore because I still care about you very much.
15. , it would not to have hurt you like this, but unfortunately, it’s too late now. No matter what happens between us now or in the future, I will always love you.
Polite Breakup Messages
16. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I just want you to be happy. I hope that you find your happiness with someone else. Wishing you all the best in life, and I hope things work out for you.
17. I’m sorry that things didn’t work out between us. It’s not your fault, it was mine.
You’re an amazing person and deserve someone who will love you as much as you deserve to be loved. I hope that one day we can be friends again.
18. I hope that one day we can be friends again [Name]. You are a great person and I wish nothing but the best for you in life [Your Name].
19. I know this may sound strange, but I still have feelings for you [Name]. That’s why this is so difficult for me. It’s not easy saying goodbye to someone who has meant so much to me over the last few years [Your Name].
But it has to be done because it’s not fair on either of us if we stay together when neither of us wants this anymore [Your Name].
20. I know it’s hard to let go of something you love, but sometimes it’s the only way for us to grow.
21. It’s not you. It’s me. I’m still grateful for all the things we’ve learned and the opportunities we’ve had together.
22. It takes two people to make a relationship work, and if one isn’t invested anymore, then there’s no point in continuing.
23. It was fun while it lasted, but I think we both deserve better than this right now. Good luck!
Read Also: Ways to Being Happy After a Breakup
A breakup is never a pleasant experience. But if you want to soften the blow and avoid making the other person feel bad, you can use some of these positive breakup messages.
In conclusion, it is essential to understand that breakups are unpredictable, and there is no perfect way to deal with them.
Therefore, when it comes to breaking up, think twice before you say anything because you will never know how your ex will react.
How to Love Yourself Again After a Breakup
How Long Does It Take to Get Over a Breakup (7 Great Tips)
Ways to Move On Easily After a Break Up (9 Great Tips)
30+ Break up quotes to help you move on easily
How to Break Up Someone’s Relationship