There is nothing as sad as a break-up. Whether you were the one who was dumped or you had to dump someone, it’s still painful. But you might get a small satisfaction from sending him breakup texts that will be so emotional it will make him cry.
Breakups are not only sad for the person who has been dumped but also for the person who does the dumping.
No one wants to hurt anyone by breaking up with them, but it happens, and sometimes it is necessary. Here are some break-up texts that will help you through your breakup:
In this article, we’ll look at some sad break-up texts that will help you effectively end things.
Sad Break-Up Texts That Will Make Him Cry
1. I’m sorry. I know this is hard for you. Please don’t hate me. I’ll always love you and wish you the best in life.
2. I hope you find someone who makes you as happy as you made me. And I hope they treat you better than I did.
3. I love you so much, but I’m not in love with you anymore, and we both deserve better than this.
4. I’m sorry that things didn’t work out between us, but I’m not sorry for having met you. You were a great friend, and I’ll never forget all the good times we had together.
5. I know it’s too soon to say this, but I want you to know how proud I am of everything that you’ve accomplished since we dated. You’re an incredible person and have so much potential! You’ll find someone else who will appreciate that someday soon!
6. I’m sorry, but I don’t think we will work out. Please delete my phone number from your phone and all of the pictures we took together.
7. I don’t want to hurt your feelings or make things awkward between us, so I figured this was the best way for me to break up with you: over text message! Take care!
8. I’m sorry, I can’t do this anymore. I know it’s the wrong thing to do, but I’ve found someone who makes me happier than you ever did, and I don’t want to be with you anymore.
9. I’m sorry for everything that happened between us. You have a good heart, and I know you’ll find someone perfect for you one day.
10. I know it’s hard to believe, but I never wanted to hurt you. I’m sorry for the pain I caused you.
11. I know this is hard to hear and understand, but I need to let go of you and move on with my life.
Read Also: 21 Best Break Up Messages for Boyfriend
12. I am sorry if it hurts you and makes you feel bad. But I have to let go of this relationship because I can’t be in a relationship with someone who doesn’t respect me.
13. You deserve someone who will make you happy, not sad. It’s time to move on and find someone better than me.
14. I had fun with you, but things just didn’t work out between us. I hope we can remain friends, even though we are no longer together as a couple because I really enjoyed hanging out with you and want us to remain close friends in the future!
15. I think it’s time for us to go our separate ways. I’m sorry if this hurts, but it’s for the best.
16. I’m sorry, but I think we should see other people. It’s not you; it’s me!
17. I’m sorry, but I don’t feel the same way anymore. Please don’t take it personally; it has nothing to do with you, just me being lame!
18. We are better off as friends than lovers anyway, so why not just be friends?
19. I know you will find someone. You are a beautiful, wonderful person, and you deserve it.
20. I’m sorry that I hurt you. I know that you wanted more than I could give. It has been a pleasure to know you and spend time with you. I hope that we can still be friends.
21. I’m sorry for the hurt that I’ve caused. I wish I could do something to make things better between us, but I don’t think there is anything left to say or do at this point in time.
22. I’m sorry if my words hurt you. It’s just not working out between us, and that’s okay because we tried our best, but sometimes things don’t work out as planned.
Read Also: How to break up with someone you once loved
23. I know it’s hard to understand why we can’t be together, but it’s for the best. I’ll always love you, but I just don’t think we’re meant to be.
24. I’m sorry that this has happened. I hope one day you’ll find someone who loves you for who you are and makes you happy.
25. It’s not you; it’s me. You deserve better than me, and I don’t want to hurt you any more than I already have.
26. I know this is sudden and maybe too much too soon, but there is no easy way to do this, so here goes… we need to break up.
27. I’m sorry if things didn’t work out between us because there was something special between us that will always remain in our hearts no matter what happens.
28. I don’t want to lose you, but I know that this is best for both of us right now, regardless of how much our hearts will ache for each other in the process of letting go of what once was… and what could have been… but wasn’t supposed to happen after all.
29. I don’t know how to say this, but I’ve fallen out of love with you. I’m sorry for everything, but I can’t do this anymore.
30. I’ve decided we should take a break from each other for a while and see how things go. It’s not you; it’s me… I think…
31. I just want you to know that I appreciate everything you’ve done for me over the years, but I’m going to have to let you go so that I can be happy with someone else who appreciates me more than you do.
32. I had fun with you but it’s time to move on now, so we should stop seeing each other for a while and see what happens afterward.
As any couple knows, breakups can be incredibly painful. Whether the relationship was doomed from the start or you just had different goals for your life, it’s tough when things end.
We hope you’ve found these sad break-up texts that will make him cry to be insightful and helpful.
What to Say to an Ex Who Hurt You (7 Great Tips)
How Do You Deal With an Ungrateful Partner? (12 Simple Tips)
How Do I Know if She Slept With Someone Else
23 Best Positive Break up Messages to Send to Him or Her
Best Touching Break up Messages to Send to Him or Her