Break-up texts are an art form. They are used to express your feelings when the relationship is over. Sometimes you need to make your soon-to-be ex feel the pain they put you through in the relationship. One way to do that is to send sad, break-up texts to make her cry.
Break-up texts are a great way to break up with a girl without having to face or talk to her directly.
But what makes it even better is when you know how to make her cry with text messages.
Sad Break-Up Texts to Make Her Cry
Here are some sad breakup texts that will make her cry:
1. I don’t know if you’ve heard, but it’s over. Yeah, that’s right. Over. Done. Finito. I thought about it for a long time, and it just doesn’t make sense anymore. So this is goodbye.
2. I’m sorry we couldn’t make it work, but I hope you’ll be alright. You’re a great person, and I know you’ll find someone else who deserves you just as much as I did.
3. I wish things could’ve been different, but this is how things sometimes go. We can’t always get what we want in life, but if we try sometimes…we get what we need. It’s not fair, but that’s how life works sometimes.
4. I hope you have a great life ahead of you…and please don’t think too badly of me because of this whole thing! I still think very highly of you as a person and will always remember our time together fondly (even though it wasn’t all that great).
5. I’m so sorry for everything I did. I love you, but it’s over between us.
6. You’ve been my first and only real love, and I can’t imagine my life without you, but we have to let go now because this is not working anymore.
7. I’m not sure what to say. I don’t know how to talk about this anymore. I think we both know it’s time to end this relationship. We’ve tried, and we’ve tried, but it’s just not working out anymore. I love you, but I know that we’re not meant to be together, at least not right now.
8. we should end it before either of us gets hurt any further because no matter how much I wish things could be different, they won’t be.
9. I hope someday we can look back at this moment as an opportunity to learn from our mistakes and come out stronger than before.
10. I don’t know what to do anymore. I think we should just give it a rest for now. I’m sorry it didn’t work out, but I hope you find happiness.
11. We both deserve better than this, but I don’t know how much longer I can keep going on like this. We should see other people for a while and see where that takes us…if anywhere at all.
12. You deserve better than me, which hurts the most about this whole thing…I can tell you care more than I do, so maybe it would be better if we just went our separate ways.
13. We were never meant to be together; you were always my best friend, not my soul mate, future wife, or anything close to it…I hope one day you find someone who truly loves every part of you…and someone who makes you feel as happy as possible in every aspect of life.
14. I don’t understand why this happened. I never wanted to hurt you. But I know that we can’t be together anymore.
15. I’m sorry for everything that happened between us, but it’s not my fault if you broke up with me!
16. It’s over now. We can’t do anything about it anymore… So, please just forget about me and move on with your life!
17. We had a lot of good moments together, but our relationship wasn’t strong enough to survive all these problems.
18. I don’t know how to say this, but I’m going, to be honest with you. I don’t think this is going to work out. Maybe it’s best to end things before we get too attached. I’m sorry if that hurts or makes you upset, but I think it’s for the best.
19. I’m sorry, but I’m not the right guy for you. I want you to find someone to treat you with the love, respect, and kindness you deserve. I hope we can be friends again one day, but until then, goodbye. [Read: How to end a relationship without hurting your ex]
20. I know this is hard for us both, but we can’t continue like this anymore. We need to go our separate ways before our relationship causes more pain for us. I don’t want you to think that this was your fault because it wasn’t. It was mine and only mine.
21. I’m sorry I can’t be the one to make you happy, but I know you’ll find someone who can.
22. It’s not your fault that we broke up; it’s mine. I was never truly yours from the beginning, and now we’re both paying for it with our hearts.
23. When we first met, I knew we were perfect for each other. But as time passed, I realized our relationship wasn’t meant to last forever. It was just a phase in our lives that needed to end to move on to better things.
24. I wish things could have been different, but they weren’t meant to be. Maybe someday down the road, we’ll meet again, but until then, let’s just say goodbye without any regrets or hard feelings between us two lovers once upon a time.
If you’re looking for a way to end things with your girl, this is it. You don’t have to sit down and have an awkward conversation with her about how you don’t want to be together anymore.
Instead, send one of these break-up texts and tell her that she’ll always have a special place in your heart, but there’s no room for her in yours anymore.
23 Best Positive Break up Messages to Send to Him or Her
How to Make a Couple Break Up (10 Easy Ways)
Best Polite Breakup Messages You Can Use (15 Top Picks)
Ways to Move On Easily After a Break Up (9 Great Tips)
30+ Break up quotes to help you move on easily