Mondays are one of the most dreadful days of the week, I know right. It is a day in which you most and often times do not look forward to. Mondays are days in which no matter how happy you were over the weekend when the weekend is coming to an end, you oftentimes tend to find yourself being sluggish, looking gloomy, and asking yourself; do you need to go through this week again starting from tomorrow being a Monday? I know and understand that feeling. I have been there a whole lot of times, but hey!! How long do you want to continue this way? Mondays are just like any other day of the week. Which is the beginning of a new dawn, and the grace was given to you to start afresh and even better.
Therefore, it is not so great a thing for you to give into losing focus and complaining. Monday’s should be seen as any other in which you strive to achieve your goals and be a better version of yourself. In which, you have yet another day, and another week to start all over again and be better at your job, business, school activities, etc during the course of your week.
Hence, below are Monday Motivation Quotes to help you have a fab week.
1. ”Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!“ – David Dweck
2. ”Monday, Monday, so good to me; Monday morning, it was all I hoped it would be – John Phillips
3. ”This is your Monday morning reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” Unknown
4. ”The tragedy in life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.” – Benjamin Mays
5. ”The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat.” – Joel Osteen
6. “Monday morning you sure look fine.”Lindsey Buckingham
Monday Motivation Quotes.
7. “Okay, it’s Monday but who said Mondays have to suck? Be a rebel and have a great day anyway.” Kimberly Jiménez
8. ”I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen.” Michael Ely
9. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” —Beverly Sills
10. “Life offers you so many doors, it is up to you which to open and which one to close.” – Unknown
11. ”Nothing will work unless you do.” – Maya Angelou
12.“Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.” – Germany Kent
13. ”We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it.” – John Newton
14. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” – Napoleon Hill
15. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
Monday Motivation Quotes.
16. “One of the best pieces of advice I ever got was from a horse master. He told me to go slow to go fast. I think that applies to everything in life. We live as though there aren’t enough hours in the day but if we do each thing calmly and carefully we will get it done quicker and with much less stress.” – Viggo Mortensen
17. “Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up & chase them” Kristin, Sophisticated Gal
18. ”Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” – Brian Tracy
19. “I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.”—Beyonce
Read Also: 49 Powerful Quotes On Forgiveness
20. “The sun himself is weak when he first rises and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” Charles Dickens
21. “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” – Dale Carnegie
22. ”The biggest thrill wasn’t in winning on Sunday but in meeting the payroll on Monday.”Art Rooney
23. ”The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
24. ”When you start to do the things that you truly love, it wouldn’t matter whether it is Monday or Friday; you would be so excited to wake up each morning to work on your passions.“ – Edmond Mbiaka
Monday Motivation Quotes.
25. ”Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
26. ”Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be.” – Zig Ziglar
27. “It’s Monday. Get a new perspective. Whatever obstacle you’re facing—it’s not permanent.” Unknown
28. ”Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.” – Richard Branson
29. “There is a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” –Joel Osteen
30. ”Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in.” – Napoleon Bonaparte