Many women tend to think that men are uninterested in long-term relationships and are just liars but that’s not true if you follow the proven ways to keep a guy interested in you.
However, when creating a successful relationship, men and women are very similar. Men and women both love novelty.
To have a long-lasting relationship with your partner, you must learn how to pique their interest.
It’s not rocket science to figure out how to keep a man interested in you. Of course, many people may advise you to behave and look a specific way, but that strategy is disastrous in the long term.
Ladies, stop pretending to be someone you’re not to keep a man. All you need are some clues to pique his interest, which I will reveal to you.
Expert Ways to Keep a Guy Interested in You
You only need to know a few tips to keep a man interested in you. Here are some enticing ways to accomplish that!
1. Be a Spontaneous Woman
One way to keep a guy interested is to be spontaneous. This means doing things on the spur of the moment and not being afraid to take risks.
It also means being able to have fun and enjoy life. A bored guy will quickly lose interest.
So, if you want to keep a guy interested, ensure you are always up for anything and ready to have a good time.
For example, you could prepare his favorite meal without him knowing or organize an elegant date yourself. Amaze your man, and avoid being predictable.
2. Smell Nice All the Time
Always smell nice when you’re with your man. Men want neat women; therefore, if you smell amazing and take care of your personal hygiene, he will always stick at your side.
3. Take Control in Bed
Your man may enjoy being in charge in bed; however, when you overpower him and display your prowess in bed, he will be amazed by your charm and skill.
4. Take an Interest in His Leisure Activities
Whether playing Xbox or watching soccer, men adore it when women express interest in their hobbies.
Every man wants to spend the rest of their life with a woman who understands them.
5. Always Show Him Support
One of the best ways to keep a man interested is to be there for him when he needs you.
Be his shoulder to lean on and his sounding board when he wants to talk about something.
Showing him that you’re a supportive partner will go a long way in keeping him interested in you.
6. Avoid Being a Drama Queen
Drama queens are a turn-off for most guys. He will get bored quickly if you’re always starting arguments or causing drama.
Try to keep the peace and avoid being the center of attention.
7. Win His Family Over
Most men are close to their families, particularly their moms and sisters.
Make his family perceive you as a respectable and upright lady, and he’ll adore you even more.
8. Have Meaningful Conversations
To keep a guy interested, you need to be able to carry on an intelligent conversation with him.
This means being able to discuss various topics and hold your own in the conversation.
9. Praise Him
We all know that men are visual creatures. They are constantly bombarded with images of what society tells them is the “ideal” man.
So, it’s no surprise that praising him is one of the best ways to keep a guy interested.
Compliment him on his looks, his sense of style, his intelligence, his sense of humor, etc.
Tell him that you find him attractive and interesting and that he will always be yours.
10. Be a Good Cook
When you can make a delicious meal, it’s a major turn-on for most guys.
They love it when they can come home to a good meal and don’t have to worry about buying or cooking it themselves.
11. Be Supportive of His Dreams and Goals
Everyone wants to feel like their partner supports their dreams and goals. So if your guy has something he’s working towards, make sure you’re there cheering him on every step.
12. Make Him Feel Included in Your Life
Make sure your guy feels like he’s an important part of your world by including him in decision-making, conversations, and plans for the future.
13. Dress Well
Men get moved by appearances. It doesn’t make them shallow beings, just how they are wired. So, up your wardrobe game. Dress nicely for him. He will always be happy to show you off to his friends.
14. Avoid Nagging
If you nag a lot, he might keep his distance. So, even when you fight or argue, avoid the temptation to nag.
15. Get Naughty
Spice up your relationship to keep him interested in you with some racy talks for his ears only.
Also, you can send naughty texts occasionally. Useful tip: be sure to compliment his prowess in the bedroom.
16. Don’t Be Clingy
Sometimes a man needs his space to make him miss you. So don’t cling to him all the time.
Let him hang out with his guys alone. Just give him a breather now and then.
17. Share His Jokes
As the relationship progresses, the jokes become old and stale. Ensure to laugh at his jokes still.
It shows that you still care about him, and he will always run to you.
18. Be Open
Secrets are nasty. Try to avoid unnecessary secrets or hidden traits. Be open, especially when communicating.
19. Respect Him
Men love respect; one thing to keep a man interested in you is to give him respect.
20. Motivate Him
Be your man’s biggest cheerleader. Sometimes, he may be down and not believe in himself.
It is your job to encourage and motivate him. He will always keep coming back to your motivating arms.
21. Be Yourself
Sometimes the best way to keep a man interested is to be yourself. You don’t have to pretend or act up. If he likes you, he will love your flaws and quirks and keep coming back to you.
How Can I Keep a Man Interested?
Show your interest and investment in the relationship through open communication, acts of kindness, and quality time spent together.
What Are the Best Things to Say to Keep a Man Interested?
Here are what you can say to keep a man interested:
- “I appreciate you.” Showing gratitude and appreciation for your partner can help to strengthen your bond and make them feel valued.
- “I trust you.” Trust is a key component in any healthy relationship. Expressing trust in your partner can help deepen their commitment to the relationship.
- “I respect you.” Showing respect for your partner’s opinions and choices can help to build a sense of trust and mutual understanding in the relationship.
- “I’m excited about our future together.” Expressing optimism about your relationship’s future can help keep your partner motivated and invested.
- “I love you” Expressing love and affection can be a powerful way to keep a man interested and invested in a relationship.
How Do I Know a Man is Not Interested in Me?
A few signs may indicate that a man is not interested in you. Here are a few to look out for:
- Lack of communication: If a man is not initiating contact or responding to your messages and calls, it may be a sign that he is not interested in continuing the relationship.
- Lack of effort: If a man is not spending time with you or making plans, it may be a sign that he is not interested in the relationship.
- Lack of physical or emotional intimacy: If a man is not showing physical or emotional affection towards you, it may be a sign that he is not interested in the relationship.
- Lack of commitment: If a man is not making plans for the future, not introducing you to his family and friends, or not discussing the relationship’s future, it may be a sign that he is not interested in continuing the relationship.
- He avoids making plans with you, or he breaks plans often: It’s a sign that he’s not invested in the relationship.
Does Ignoring a Man Makes Him Like Me More?
Ignoring a man may not necessarily make him like you more. Ignoring someone can be interpreted as a lack of interest or disrespect, which can cause feelings of hurt, frustration, or resentment.
There’s no surefire way to keep a man interested in you, but the 12 tips mentioned above are definitely some things you can do to improve your chances.
Be confident, be yourself, and support his interests and goals. Also, stay busy with your own life, so you don’t come across as needy or clingy.
If you can do all these things, you’re well on your way to keeping a man interested in you forever.
Be sure to share this across your social media pages, as you don’t know who you might be helping out by doing so.
20 Very Real Soulmate Signs You’ve Met the One Destined for You
Why Am I Unhappy in My Relationship?: Signs, Why It Happens & What to Do
12 Signs a Man Is Falling in Love – How to Tell if He Loves You
How to Keep a Text Conversation Going When You Don’t Have Nothing to Say
How Relationships Start