Love is such a beautiful thing. And it should be expressed as often as possible whichever way possible.
As a woman, you need to have it in mind that, no matter how new or old the romantic relationship with your boyfriend might be. It is very essential that you also endeavour to rekindle the flames of your love for each other.
It’s not enough for you as a lady to just sit back and always expect your boyfriend to always be the one, to extend the sweet romantic pleasantries.
Therefore, it is paramount that, you take it upon yourself to send your boyfriend a romantic goodnight message from time to time.
Either via SMS, or WhatsApp, or Facebook messenger or whichever social means the both of you communicate with each other more.
Mind you, your boyfriend receiving a goodnight message from you before he goes to bed as often as possible, would really gladden his heart. And make him adore and appreciate you more.
Hence, below are simple Romantic Goodnight Messages for Boyfriends.
1. As the day comes to an end, the thoughts of you saturates my mind. Hence, I am sending you this lovely goodnight message to remind you of how much I love you.
2. Who would have ever thought I’d fall in love again? You came into my world and made it perfect. You have been such an amazing boyfriend. Goodnight baby
3. I can’t seem to stop thinking about you, my Prince. I look forward to growing old with you. Goodnight love
4. I thank God for the woman that raised you. You are a very good man, and I will always love you. Goodnight sugar
5. Loving you is what I want to do every day. You being a part of my life has made everything beautiful. Kisses baby, and goodnight!
Read Also: 30 Heartfelt love messages for Him
Goodnight messages for Boyfriend
6. Thank you for taking out time to be with me this afternoon. Each time and the moment I spend with you is so amazing and great. I love you always
7. Knowing you have brightened up my world. It has made me become a better version of myself. You are simply a God sent to me, I love you so much. Goodnight my darling
8. Am sending this message to remind you that you and you alone owns my heart. And I wouldn’t want to share it with any other. Goodnight love
9. Your smile alone makes me happy. The feeling of your touch makes me so relaxed. How I wish you are here with me at the moment. Goodnight, and sweet dreams handsome
10. How can a single human have all that goodness in him? Thank you for being someone and a partner I can look up to any day, and anytime. Goodnight my love
Goodnight Messages for Boyfriend
11. You’re so sweet, and wonderful. You’re an embodiment of everything good and great. Thank you for being so understanding. Goodnight to the greatest boyfriend I have ever had.
12. I am very sorry if my words made you angry earlier today. Forgive me, baby! Sending this message to tell you that am sorry, and wish you a goodnight rest
13. I know I can be a pain in your ass most times. But you’ve greatly loved and cared about me either way. Am grateful for all you do for me. Goodnight baby
14. Am sorry I couldn’t catch up with seeing you today. Just a quick reminder that I adore you always. Goodnight honey
15. I keep telling my friends that you’re so amazing and wonderful. Thank you for making me believe in True love once again. Goodnight my one and only
Read Also: Romantic messages to Him
Goodnight Messages for Him
16. You’re so sweet and such a good guy. I hope and pray we continue this way always. Goodnight handsome
17. Your smile alone melts my heart. Looking at how handsome you’re makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world. Sending you goodnight kisses and cuddles baby
18. The way stars brightens up the skies, that’s how your love has brightened up my world. You’re simply the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. Goodnight my King
19. In this life and in the life after, I want to choose you over and over again. Loving you truly is all I want to do. Goodnight, and kisses to you
20. You know I love you yeah? If you don’t know, this message is a reminder that I truly do. Goodnight the King of my heart. I adore you now and always
Justin Follis (Unsplash)
Shanique Wright (Unsplash)
Alex Iby (Unsplash)