Have you ever felt so wonderful when someone tells you nice, great, and soothing things about yourself?
Have you ever felt so untop of the world when you are being appreciated by someone else, encouraging you on how such a nice human you are?
If Yes, which am certain about. I can only imagine how you felt that moment. I am so sure, those wonderful things that was said to you, made you feel so good about yourself.
They made you feel like doing more, because in a way or two, you’ve been encouraged and appreciated for the good things you are doing, or have been doing over time.
Now, imagine you encouraging your partner, and telling him/her how such a wonderful partner they have been to you.
You can only imagine how far that would go for you partner, and your relationship.
It would make him/her see you from another angle or perspective. And take your relationship to a higher level of love, care and romance.
Moreso, do you know in a way or more it’s you directly or indirectly telling your partner you are grateful for all he/she has done for you.
This way, your partner would feel not only loved, but would feel encouraged to do more for you.
I know most folks don’t know how to open their mouth to say a simple word of gratitude. By encouraging, and saying thank you to their partner’s.
If you don’t have this attribute, it’s something you can learn and imbibe on each day.
And with time, you’d see,yourself saying these wonderful words of encouragement without stress..
Therefore below are, a few things you can say to your partner to encourage him/her,
20 things to say to, to encourage your Partner
1. You are so wonderful in all your ways.
2. You are so fun to be with.
3. You are the most amazing human I know.
4. I really appreciate all you do for me.
5. I love the way you take good care of me.
6. You look beautiful/handsome today.
7. Thank you for loving me the way you do.
8. Thank you for encouraging me always.
9. You are such a genius, and I am so proud of you.
10. Congratulations on your promotion love, I knew you are meant for the top.
11. Thank you so much for loving me the way you do.
12. I cannot wait to be with you every time.
13. I thank God everyday for such an amazing person you are.
14. Am praying for you, especially now, and always.
15. You are and will always be the love of my life.
16. Thank you for always making the right decisions for us.
17. Thank you for always being my support.
18. I really appreciate you believing in me, even when I don’t believe in myself.
19. Thank you for being the best lover ever.
20. I love, and adore you so much.
Photo credit: Gift Habeshaw; Unsplash