No matter the level you are in your relationship, the least of things you should tolerate is any form of disrespect from your partner. Romantic Relationships have their ups and downs. In which at one point in time, some relationship problems may arise in which you and your partner would be required to work as a team and sort these issues out. But when these issues arise and your partner makes it seem like it’s always your fault, makes you feel insecure in your own skin. And each time, your guts keep telling you this is not how things are meant to be, this is not how your partner is supposed to relate with you. Then you should know there is a huge problem you need to quickly address before things get out of hand.
Hence, if you’re confused about things your partner does that are disrespectful. This piece is to enlighten you on those things and ways to tackle them.
1. Your partner is always absentminded.
2. Not caring about your feelings.
3. Making fun of you in the presence of others.
Read Also: Signs of Red flags in Relationships
4. Demanding access to your phone, laptop, Email, PC, etc.
Read Also: Warning Signs of a Toxic Relationship
5. Your partner talks to you in an unfriendly manner.
6. Being secretive.
7. Comparing you to others.
8. Not appreciating your efforts.
9. Secretly and openly flirts with others.
Read Also: 7 Signs Your Relationship Is Fading Away
10. Giving you the silent treatment.
11. Your opinion does not count.
12. Your partner ignores your messages.
13. Not keeping to their promises.
14. Rarely apologizing.
What could be so soothing as to when your partner sincerely apologies for making you angry, or upsetting you? You will feel loved, and also appreciated. But when it’s the other way round, this can really make you feel sad. Especially when your partner doesn’t feel any remorse for doing what they did to upset you.